DC Town Planning was initiated in September 2019 to provide a specialist town planning service to the community. The Principal has more that 30 years experience in the field and was involved in numerous developments such as the Meyersdal Eco and Nature Estate, the New Market and Gosforth Park developments or submit comment on development policies from the City of Ekurhuleni.
The objective is to establish a Land Use Watch that monitors spatial planning and land use applications, to provide advice on planning law and represent communities at planning tribunals, to arbitrate urban disputes, guidance to the public on planning matters, to facilitate development projects and assist with property investment.
The services include:
- Applications for land development: Consolidations, Subdivisions, Rezoning or Township establishments;
- Mediate land use applications & development issues.
- Facilitate & research development issues.
- Outdoor advertising, site & diverse planning matters;
- Pro Bona work to assist Alberton Ward Councillors and Committees.
“DC Town Planning operates in association with the Practice Group, Environomics and Van der Walt Civil Engineering.
Contact Deon Claassen for more information and enquiries
Cell: 082 2221 296